Terms & Conditions
Website Security :
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding; ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Pharmacon Remedies and Research Pvt. Ltd. Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
Usage Restrictions :
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable law.
- Interfering or disrupting network or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of material protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Quality Restrictions :
Refusal of Service :
Financial Details :
Objectionable Material :
Website Feedback, User Comments and User Generated Content :
- To maintain any Comments in confidence;
- To pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
- To respond to any Comments.
You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify pharmaconremedies.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. pharmaconremedies.com and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- For India orders – All domestic orders are processed within 2-3 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 5-8 business days. For locations which are in the interiors or in the difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-12 working days
- ORDER DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE BETWEEN 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, Pharmacon Remedies takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Pharmacon Remedies is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For any complaints with regards to your order please contact Customer Care within 7 business days of your order delivery for resolution.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on the product, packaging, size, volume, type, and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
- SHIPPING CHARGES
- For India Orders: We ship products throughout India and all orders of Rs 1499 and above qualify for free domestic shipping. However, there is a flat shipping charge of Rs. 70 if your total order value is lesser than Rs. 1499.
Return & Refunds Policy
- Pharmacon Remedies is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery.
- In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call or email us within 24 hours of delivery. You can reach us on 04884-281241 and our Customer Care will be happy to assist you.
- 04884-281241XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (for shipment related queries) 04884281241XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (for product related & other queries) Please add relevant mail Id’s and Contact numbers for both.
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms-
- Returns and exchange requests will be subject to checking and vetting by Pharmacon Remedies.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- Once your return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days.
- No Refund shall be made once goods are sold.
All products once purchased are non-refundable. In general, an item may be eligible for return within 48 hours from the date of Product Delivery if it fulfills any of the following conditions :
- Sold in a physically damaged condition.
- Is expired or not suitable for use.
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return and return policies would be applicable to the same.
Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above – including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.